Tuesday, April 10, 2007

thank you to all

i just found out that there have been many that have visited this site. i also just found out that i have to accept comments (they do not appear on their own). so after many visits over many months, i have just found out that you have been posting. thank you all for the support!

do you want videos embeded in this page, each as a blog entry, or would you rather have them all collected on a single site (youtube or google)? if you prefer them embedded, do you prefer google's or youtube's quality?

4 comments:

Brendan said...

Hi, these videos are great! Thanks for posting them!!

Anonymous said...

:) Nice to hear you havn't dropped off the face of the earth.

Personally, I like Youtube quality. Not too small and not too large.

I have a video request. I saw your video Turbo Hawking. There is a hawk that flies very high next to the temple (you can see it when you exit the temple and look back). Is it possible to try and get to the unreachable parts ot the temple that way?

Thanks :) Keep on postin'

Solid Sanner said...

Hey, man. I'm Kotomo from GameFAQs and I've got my own video game/art blog. Mind if I post a link to your blog on mine?

baxtertimewell said...

please post a link...